Death Before Decaf Cowl Pattern (Digital Download)
This product is currently sold out.
Welcome to Ravenwood! A tiny little place tucked away in the enchanted forest, where Ophelia Ravenwood lives in her little cottage with her black cat. Here she tinkers with charms and spells and potions and all the witchy things. She brews her coffee over a wood fire and has zero tolerance for decaf! This pattern is her creation in tribute to all things caffeinated...Coffee...cholcoates... all the things!
This colorwork cowl is knit entirely in the round in one piece! Yay!
- 2 skeins of worsted weight yarn in contrasting colors = FiberGasm Worsted from A Whimsical Wood Yarn Co. (215 yards/115g) in colors “Death Before Decaf” and “Smorey Time”
- Size US 6 (4mm) 24” circular needles
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) 24” circular needles
- Stitch marker for marking the beginning of the round
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
- Shit for blocking your finished cowl if you chose to do so
Gauge:22 stitches and 26 rounds equals 4 inches in Colorwork pattern, on larger needles, blocked.